Sunday 10 December 2017

Summer Learning Day 1 Journey:Summer 2016 - 2017

Activity 1: The country I would like to visit is Australia. I chose the country because it is filled with animals like giant Snakes, cute Koalas, scary looking Tasmanian Devils, deadly jellyfish, beautiful pelicans, and more animals. Also, I admire their National Soccer Team because they have won OFC Nations Cup four times, and also won a AFC Asian cup at 2015.


Activity 2: 
Facts about Australia:
1. There are almost three times as many sheep than 
people living in Australia

2. Many of the most poisonous snakes can be found at Australia.

3. There are more people in Australia than camels at Egypt.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora William,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, what awesome and interesting facts you have found out about Australia. I really liked the fact that Australia has triple the amount of sheep than humans. Wow! How many sheep do you think that is? You have created an awesome and detailed post. I would love to see more awesome work from you on the 2017-18 Summer Learning Journey. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    You still have plenty of time to participate in the Summer Learning Journey. I am excited to see some awesome posts from you William.

    Have a beautiful day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete